9.28.2009

Reflection Post: Weeks 1 & 2

The first week in class I learned the basics of blogging. It was a very informational week. We spent time customizing them and doing our first post. I was very intrigued and wanted to learn more about this blogging phenomenon. My favorite part about blogging is that you can share your thoughts and feelings more than you can on facebook or other social networking sites.

The second week in class we watched a video about how much the government omits when it comes to our knowledge of global warming. It really makes me think about how much else is out there that our government feels is appropriate to keep from us. Makes it seem kind of scary we trust them with our money and laws. I am a little bit shaky on blogging but am starting to feel a little more comfortable with it and I am exciting for the book I chose!

2 comments:

  1. The video on global warming also made me think about what else the government is not telling us. Scary huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I couldn't believe that the government keeps stuff from the public like that!! crazy

    ReplyDelete